Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 925 times)

rabidcupcake01

• Yaoi-Ling
  • Masturboyz Co-Author
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: July 15, 2016, 08:29:59 AM »
Greetings, y!Gallery Forums!

I am rabidcupcake01, the same as on y!Gallery. My fiancÚ is Blondebunny16. Together, we write the Camp Smallwood and Masturboyz series.

I followed a link on y!Gallery's Tumblr post that directed me here to the forums. Due to the site's downtime, we will be temporarily posting the newest chapters of our story here for the time being. Once y!Gallery is back up and running, we'll be reposting any and all chapters that may have gone missing since the site went down in chronological order. We also post regular updates on Genki Forums as well, so if you wish to re-read past chapters, you may do so there for now.

Let's all get along! :D
I write the Camp Smallwood and Masturboyz series with my fiancÚ.

lyiint

• Y!Gallery Staff
  • Yaoi-Mad
    • View Profile
    • lyiint on Y!gallery
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 02:32:07 PM »
Glad to see you both and very happy you're continuing to share your story here.  Looking forward to seeing you guys on yG2!

Steeltron

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 08:30:47 PM »
Hi there

DaneFrame

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 11:10:39 PM »
Hey there!

Nice to meet you, though I do wish it wasn't because y!G got borked. Been a long-time member of y!G, and fortunately I have the artwork I've posted in the past backed up. I hope to re-post the old stuff as well as new things going forward. It'll be fun to check out your writing when you post it here! :)

Take care,
~Dane

dyslexxicon

• Yaoi-Ling
  • Horrible Fassbender Stan
    • View Profile
    • flavors.me
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 12:24:24 AM »
Hey! Glad to have you here! Very generous of you and your dear too to keep on sharing with the community while y!gal's site is temporarily borked.
ME HAIR TO BIG FOR ME GOTDAMN HAT!!!