Author Topic: Y-Gal Forums Stylish Dark Theme  (Read 1044 times)

penbrydd

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
    • A Light in Darkness Shines
Y-Gal Forums Stylish Dark Theme
« on: July 15, 2016, 08:35:06 PM »
I have problems looking at light backgrounds for an extended period of time, and I know other people do too. So, like the smart nerd I sometimes pretend to be, I knocked off a quick Dark Theme (blue, grey, black) for Stylish users that tones down the blazing brightness of this otherwise excellent forum. I'm 100% sure I didn't get everything, but nothing that I've found is unreadable, and most of it is dimmed.

[=EDIT=] Let's try that in a less stupid fashion! You can install the theme from Userstyles.org, right here, and that should install the correct version for your browser.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 02:44:53 AM by penbrydd »

dyslexxicon

• Yaoi-Ling
  • Horrible Fassbender Stan
    • View Profile
    • flavors.me
Re: Y-Gal Forums Stylish Dark Theme
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 12:11:35 AM »
I spot a Mozilla specific tag in there, so I is this optimised for the Firefox version of Stylish? I'm using Chrome and made a new Stylish theme using your code and it does nothing, Jon Snow. :'(

Woes aside, thank you regardless for the effort! I'm sure others will get plenty of mileage out of it.
ME HAIR TO BIG FOR ME GOTDAMN HAT!!!

penbrydd

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 12:47:10 AM »
Shit! I apologise. I did make it with the Firefox version, but I'll see what I can do about making it work with Chrome. Shouldn't be more than a small tweak. Update to follow, once I figure it out.

penbrydd

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 02:48:37 AM »
I think I fixed it. *laughs* Let me know if the new install method works for you.

lyiint

• Y!Gallery Staff
  • Yaoi-Mad
    • View Profile
    • lyiint on Y!gallery
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 04:02:20 AM »
Thank you, penbrydd for making the new skin.  I'm sure there are many who will find it useful.  :)