Author Topic: Hello again.  (Read 3472 times)

MJEsperandieu

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
Hello again.
« on: July 16, 2016, 03:53:11 PM »
Hi all!

I think I already introduced myself around here back in 2013*, but in light of recent events I think it can't hurt if I do it again: I've been a member of y!Gallery since 2006 (If I recall correctly), from where I've despoiled dozens of fandoms with weird pr0n and bad puns.

And I'll hang around here to stay in touch (and remain reachable) until y!Gallery 2 goes online, hopefully in the not-too-distant future. =)

*(Edit: just noticed that this here is officially my first post, so what I remembered probably concerned the yaoihaven forum, which was the earlier y!Gallery emergency/back-up forum.)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 04:02:33 PM by MJEsperandieu »

Takatofan1986

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
Re: Hello again.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 12:55:56 AM »
You're awesome. :)

Lelouch95

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 04:20:51 PM »
Hey! Glad to see ya here, man!
It wasn't me - but sorry you lost your profile and junk.

Hopefully it won't happen again with YG2!
Stay awesome!
 :D

Truhania

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
    • Boxer & Rice - The Tales of Two Princes
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 02:10:25 PM »
I'm looking forward following you again on Y!2.0. I feel your pain my gohanxtrunks club has been deleted too. It was ten years old. So we lost just as many fanart as you did. It really sucks >_<

I hope it won't take too long to recreate a new Y! even in shabby form because the longer we wait the harder it'll be to get most of the fans back. Especially with this brand new domain name. If I didn't have this Y! tumblr account there's now way I would have found my way to this forum and I probably wouldn't have found the new Y! since i would still check the old url.  :'(

SailorSeiyaDigiJem

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 02:58:41 PM »
To be honest, I'm going to miss the amazing artworks that artists that made in y-gallery. It's a ashamed  :'(

MJEsperandieu

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2016, 11:11:48 PM »
I'm looking forward following you again on Y!2.0. I feel your pain my gohanxtrunks club has been deleted too. It was ten years old. So we lost just as many fanart as you did. It really sucks >_<

I hope it won't take too long to recreate a new Y! even in shabby form because the longer we wait the harder it'll be to get most of the fans back. Especially with this brand new domain name. If I didn't have this Y! tumblr account there's now way I would have found my way to this forum and I probably wouldn't have found the new Y! since i would still check the old url.  :'(

I think there's a plan to put a notice up on the old url, as soon as the tech responsible can be reached. And, yeah, getting as many of the people (both fans and artists) back together as possible will be key for the new y!Gallery - losing the community would be a much bigger loss, in my opinioni, than any lost art or fics.

Jehander

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2016, 08:06:34 PM »
I'm glad that at least you will post at the new page, MJEsperandieu, you are one of the best artists of y-gal. Question: Will you post all your artwork at the new page?

MJEsperandieu

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2016, 07:46:52 PM »
I'm glad that at least you will post at the new page, MJEsperandieu, you are one of the best artists of y-gal. Question: Will you post all your artwork at the new page?

If I survive the withdrawal until then, I definitely intend to.  :)

Elikal

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2016, 07:52:13 PM »
HELLO! :D <3

MJEsperandieu

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2016, 01:47:53 PM »
HELLO! :D <3

Hi! Good to see you around here.  :D

Strailo

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2016, 02:28:42 PM »
I had SOOOOO many pictures to get to (because I have this habit of stockpiling and then going through at my leisure). I swear I was CRYING at all of the pretty art that was lost. *sighs and pouts*

But it's good to see you around!
When Hell comes to town, I'm stocking sunblock. I burn so easily...

MJEsperandieu

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2016, 04:34:39 PM »
I had SOOOOO many pictures to get to (because I have this habit of stockpiling and then going through at my leisure). I swear I was CRYING at all of the pretty art that was lost. *sighs and pouts*

But it's good to see you around!
Yeah, it's sad that so much was lost, and a bit of it quite possibly permanently...but, spilt milk and all that...there'll be more pretty art on y!G2.  :)

And thanks!  :)

Strailo

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2016, 02:31:18 AM »
I can't wait to see what you come up with next and hope to see what you had before. It was fun and interesting.
When Hell comes to town, I'm stocking sunblock. I burn so easily...

MJEsperandieu

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2016, 10:40:27 PM »
I can't wait to see what you come up with next and hope to see what you had before. It was fun and interesting.

Thanks a lot, I'm also looking forward to being able to post stuff again.  :D

slytherindoctor

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2016, 03:35:05 PM »
Attention sir and/or madam! You are my favorite y gallery artist on that site and I really look forward to seeing your work again. I have missed it greatly. I really look forward to your return.  8)