Author Topic: Alfirunes Crazy tea party is back!  (Read 826 times)

Alfirune AiraayArtCircle

• Yaoi-Ling
  • Alfirune from AiraayArt.net
    • View Profile
    • AiraayArt.net 18+
Alfirunes Crazy tea party is back!
« on: July 25, 2016, 05:58:09 AM »
I figured i could make a new Introduction because i feel the one i posted is to old. x'DD
I joined y!GALLERY  back in 2008 i was first name Alfiraaxxx & then Airaay and then the name i use now Alfirune. I was too young when i joined like 3 month so i think my account was down until my 18th birthday. x'DDD (Naugthy me hope y!Gallery can forgive me. hahaha!)

I haven't submited drawings on y!Gallery for about 4 years i think it was mostly because i been having problem with the drawings i have tryed to submit so i decided i could maybe make my own space so i did that like 3 years ago.

I think about get back to y!Gallery at some point just dont know when. :') I will allways love & support Y!GALLERY. :') I feel very very very sad that y!Gallery got hacked and i dont understand why someone decide to do it in first place...i think it's a childish...there should be a very good reason to do something like that.

It must have been a nightmare for the  tech team :'/ i would be in shock like "WHAT THE HELL BEEN GOING ON HERE!...look like someone been going mad with a chainsaw!" get a glass of sake to calmdown for a secound* "this will be a couple days of work!...right now i wanne push there head of the person that did this into a computer screen" :'C X'DDDDD

I dont have much codeing exerience. x'DDD but i know HTML & Javascript.....CSS is just confuseing to my brain....but i never tryed to get into it completly so that's why. x'DDD

I just glad i never posted alot on y!G o.o i feel sad for the people that posted alot over the years on there...everything is gone now. T_T and that make me depprest because there alot of fabulous art. :'( makes me flip inside my head!

If you wanne know how my art/crap look like here below is a example of it...i not sure this is accsepted spot to post drawings....dont hurt to give it a test ride see what they say. x'DDD

at least you not need to worry about not being able to see it! x'DDD
I call myself Alfirune the white owl...and yes i not a racist! or i would not have a colorfull friendlist! most likely if i was. x'DDDD
I wanted to mention that one because some people can be kinda werid....in the way they think...I dont know how many things they have said is racist but it's a long list...i would have paid my bills off with that list. x'DDD #CrazyMaleHouseWifeForLife! 8')

Sorry about my drunk sailboat writing. x'DDD I just love the way i'm. :'DDD

C-ya around!  :-X and remember i will behave if you tell me too. :'DDD
soooooooo f*cking hungry" looking over at the meat counter and the guy over there is kinda hot...*running over there*

lyiint

• Y!Gallery Staff
  • Yaoi-Mad
    • View Profile
    • lyiint on Y!gallery
Re: Alfirunes Crazy tea party is back!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 03:14:44 PM »
We need a like button, love your drawing!  Thank you for sharing it here for everyone. <3

Alfirune AiraayArtCircle

• Yaoi-Ling
  • Alfirune from AiraayArt.net
    • View Profile
    • AiraayArt.net 18+
Re: Alfirunes Crazy tea party is back!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 06:47:02 AM »
We need a like button, love your drawing!  Thank you for sharing it here for everyone. <3

Hehehe thank you, nice to hear you love it. <3 :') (This one is one of my top favorite drawings..i did it for a friend of mine.)

there will be coming more soon or later. :') i working on a couple different drawings. (Off&ON) :'DDD

soooooooo f*cking hungry" looking over at the meat counter and the guy over there is kinda hot...*running over there*