Author Topic: And believe me, I am Still Alive...  (Read 694 times)

Ingonyama

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
    • AO3 Profile
And believe me, I am Still Alive...
« on: July 29, 2016, 03:13:17 PM »
Hi.

I'm Ingonyama ('Yama for short), a pagan geek and fanfic writer who's been on Y!Gal since roughly 2007 or so.

In that time I've had a few modest successes, mostly in my X-Men slash fics, like the five-part series "Savage Whore" and the Iceman/Sabretooth one-shot "Letting Go".

I'm the creator of the Wolverine fan club Not An Animal, the Incest In The West club (formerly known as 'Superhero-cest!'), Ironstar (a club for Steve Rogers/Tony Stark), and Thundershield It! (for Steve Rogers/Thor, but this one never had anyone post in it).

Over time I drifted away from Y!Gal towards An Archive Of Our Own, but I never completely cut ties, watching and favoriting as the mood struck me but never being away for more than a few days. Most recently I was getting commissions from the artist "ktastrofe" as funds and inspiration became available.

I regret the loss of Y!Gallery, but am looking forward to joining Y!Gallery 2 and reposting my wokr there...perhaps adding new stories from my AO3 account as permitted.
~'Yama

e-307

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
Re: And believe me, I am Still Alive...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 01:07:03 AM »
Like I said earlier, it's good to see you back around too!