Author Topic: Good Day  (Read 1606 times)

GoldenDestiny

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
    • Writing Blog
Good Day
« on: May 24, 2013, 11:13:47 AM »
Hello there - I'm GoldenDestiny (or GD )

I've been on the yGallery site for close to 4 years now I think. I'm a writer and role player mostly. I enjoy gaming of various sorts - mostly board, card and video. I've never much been into MMORPG's or anything of the like and prefer single player games. I adore reading and currently have three bookshelves of books and DVD's and another forming with games on it. Quite entertaining.

Currently I'm unemployed, looking for another job and working on commissions and watching Doctor Who from the beginning as much as possible in the meantime. Huge fan of Supernatural and just about anything Joss Whedon (Go Browncoats! )

Pleasure to meet you all! ^_^ If you're interested in commissions I have a tumblr for that over at arcaneore.tumblr.com

If you're interested in role play, feel free to PM me anytime! ^-^ Always looking for new partners. However I'm rather specific in what I want, but feel free to drop me a note!
Open for writing commissions! More info at arcaneore.tumblr.com/commissions and arcaneore.tumbr.com/tos

Open for rp partners! PM me here or on yGallery http://www.y-gallery.net/user/goldendestiny/

lyiint

• Y!Gallery Staff
  • Yaoi-Mad
    • View Profile
    • lyiint on Y!gallery
Re: Good Day
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 02:38:10 PM »
Nice to see you here too.  8)

vaslittlecrow

• Yaoi-Ling
  • Fearless Visual Artist
    • View Profile
    • Velvet Rasputin
Re: Good Day
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 11:30:41 PM »
*Waves with cheesy grin.* HI!
I make webcomics: Rasputin Barxotka and Rasputin Catamite. Promote yours at Webcomic Underdogs. I also garden, cook and enjoy the company of cats.  My husband rocks!