Author Topic: New Zelda Game for the 3DS  (Read 2233 times)

Cai

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
New Zelda Game for the 3DS
« on: July 11, 2013, 11:24:54 AM »
So not sure if this is old news for anyone since I generally don't look for new games on hand helds, but I was checking updates for the new wii u Zelda game and came across "A Link Between Worlds," which is a new game they're making for the 3DS. It's supposed to come out this November, around the time the remake of Windwaker will come out for the wii u.

Also, what get's me excited about this game is it's a direct sequel to A Link to the Past, which is my fav old time Zelda game. So I think I'm going to buy and play this one even though it'll be on a small screen.

If anyone is interested in reading about it, here's some info!

http://www.technewsdaily.com/18357-e3-nintendo-new-zelda.html

Daydreamer79

• Yaoi-Ling
  • Romantic at Heart
    • View Profile
    • Daydreamer79@ygallery
Re: New Zelda Game for the 3DS
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 01:22:15 AM »
Oh awesome. I'll trust you to keep up up to speed on new zelda games that come out haha. I'll be buying this. The 3DS is pretty awesome as far as games, even if its small screen and I agree, A Link To The Past is one of my favs. I have it downloaded on my wii. I was impressed with the KH so I'm hopeful that Zelda will be awesomeness too.

Get a few beers in Sasuke and he's the life of the party

Cai

• Yaoi-Ling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 01:41:41 AM »
Oh awesome. I'll trust you to keep up up to speed on new zelda games that come out haha. I'll be buying this. The 3DS is pretty awesome as far as games, even if its small screen and I agree, A Link To The Past is one of my favs. I have it downloaded on my wii. I was impressed with the KH so I'm hopeful that Zelda will be awesomeness too.

That I will. I keep up on most things Zelda like a boss ^^

I will admit that I don't normally look into the handheld games because it's hard on my eyes to play for too long. Like it's taking me forever to finish the 3DS Paper Mario game even though I love it because then everything is blurry for a long time afterwards, even if I wear my reading glasses. But! I was looking for any updates on the wii u game and the developer for Zelda talked about this one. I loved A Link to the Past so now I'm going to have to get this one >.>

Oh, and I saw your comment on y!Gal. That's awesome you'll be getting a wii u for your b-day! The remake of Windwaker is coming out this fall too so that'll be something for you to play on it : )

Daydreamer79

• Yaoi-Ling
  • Romantic at Heart
    • View Profile
    • Daydreamer79@ygallery
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 01:52:14 AM »
Indeed. I really liked the Windwalker. I was a bit disconcerted when it came out the first time on the game cube, but then I started playing it and forgot all about the strange new look and just fell in love. It's not my favorite zelda game, but it was one I really enjoyed playing.

Get a few beers in Sasuke and he's the life of the party